Friday, August 10, 2012

get to know this spaz


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I SOMETIMES MAKE WEIRD MUSIC WITH MY SISTER 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I USED TO SHOVEL SNOW FOR A LIVING :)


I MODEL...


I ACT...


I AM A TELEVISION HOST....

BUT THE MAIN THING THAT BRINGS ME HERE....
I LOVE FASHION!!!!

I studied fashion design and work as a stylist, freelance and at AKIRA Chicago.  In my spare time I create one of a kind pieces and sell them on my Etsy shop. If you are interested in any styling services from going through your closet and working with what you have, getting ideas e-mailed to you in a similar style to this blog, personal shopping, photo-shoot styling etc... Let me know by emailing me at jenna.a.leone@gmail.com. Otherwise follow my blog and keep up with what's up.

xx

Jenna

1 comment: