Tuesday, July 31, 2012

shoe spaz: welcome to the jungle


1. Jeffrey Campbell "Daytime Platform" at Nasty Gal
2. Melinda Black Mesh Point Shoes at Top Shop
3. Ego And Greed "Inside Africa" at AKIRA
4. Jeffrey Campbell "Puffer" at Sole Struck
5. El Vaquero "Fiorato Tall Moccasin" at Free People
6. Alexander Wang "Tempest Knotted Suede Sandal" at The Outnet

:Shoe Spaz: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE:

 Do you go wild for shoes?? Why not let your shoes go wild for you!  I pulled some of my favorite safari inspired kicks that are sure to excite your step.  The Daytime Platform is pure sex... pure classy sex ;).  Leopard print is an ongoing trend.. it comes, it goes and it comes again.  Shall I make another sex reference??.. I'll leave that one to the voice in your head; let's focus here people!  Pair these babes with skinnies for a hot foxy look or go boho with a flowy tunic or retro bells.  #lovethem

Feet can't handle the height or want to bring the trend to work, the Melinda's are your route! Pointed toes are the shape to go and bring a more dressed up look rather than round and casual.  Let the black mesh zebra print work as a neutral and pair these with everything from dresses to pants to shorts to skirts of any color.

Step "Inside Africa" with these Ego and Greed glories of God.  Not sure if I have the words to tell you why I am obsessing over these quite yet, but the more I see them the more I LOVE them.  This shape is definitely making a presence this season and next.  Cropped pants, long skirts, even funk up your work slacks :)) #getit and #justdoit You really will not regret it. 

A delicate kick with a little edge.  The Puffer sandal comes in a variety of colors and is great for everyday.  I want them in every color combination and I want to rock them with my black skinnies and a tshirt :))

Another tummy tingler... the Fioratos.  Amazeballs these are indeed.  Great for everyday casual.  Moccasins?? Hell yes. #getit

Alexander Wang calling... at 60% off!! :O The Tempest are a great way to go if you want to enter the jungle but not up for the prints.  You will find yourself pulling these out of the closet time and time again, season after season.  Its a fabulous color and a fabulous buy.  Did I mention they are 60% off??










No comments:

Post a Comment